Look no futher for the best WiFi installation services in Melbourne
WiFi Setup Services
Computer Technicians offer high-quality Wi-Fi setup and Wi-Fi installation services for both residential and commercial customers. We have over 15 years of experience in the industry, and our company is known for expanding and setting up Wi-Fi networks that last to the end of time. Our team of experts will work with you to ensure that your WiFi is set up correctly and efficiently. We offer a 1-year guarantee on all of our work, so you can be confident that your network will be up and running for years to come.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced company to set up your wireless network, look no further for the best WiFi technician.
Wi-Fi Installation Services
Computer Technicians also offers Wi-Fi installation services to customers who need assistance with their existing wireless networks. Our team of experts can help you troubleshoot any issues you are having with your network and get it up and running again in no time. We also offer a 1-year guarantee on all of our work, so you can be confident that your wireless network will be up and running for years to come.
If you are having problems with your wireless network, or if you need assistance with a new installation, contact Computer Technicians today. We would be happy to help you get your network up and running again. Guaranteed!
Common WiFi Problems We Fix
There are a few common problems that can occur with wireless networks. If you are experiencing any of these issues, contact Computer Technicians for assistance:
1. Slow speeds
2. Frequent disconnections
3. Weak wi-fi signal strength of your modem.
4. Limited range of your modem
5. Dead spots
6. Improve Wifi signal of your modem
7. Solve issues with foxtel boxes
8. IP address issues
9. Solve issues with your wifi connection
If you are experiencing any of these issues, contact Computer Technicians today. We would be happy to help you get your business or office WiFi network up and running again.
If you are having problems with your Wi-Fi network, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, check to see if there are any updates available for your router. If there are, install them and see if that fixes the problem. If not, try resetting your router. If that doesn’t work, contact Computer Technicians for assistance. We would be happy to help you get your Wi-Fi network up and running again.
If you need help setting up a new WiFi connection, Computer Technicians can assist you. We will work with you to ensure that your Wi-Fi network is set up correctly and efficiently. We offer a 1-year guarantee on all of our work, so you can be confident that your Wi-Fi network will be up and running for years to come.
For more information about our WiFi setup and installation services, contact Computer Technicians today. We would be happy to answer any of your questions. Guaranteed!
When you need a fast and reliable WiFi connection, you can count on Computer Technicians. We offer high-quality Wi-Fi setup and installation services for both residential and commercial customers. We have over 15 years of experience in the industry, and our company is known for expanding and setting up networks that last to the end of time. Our team of experts will work with you to ensure that your Wi-Fi network is set up correctly and efficiently. We offer a 1-year guarantee on all of our work, so you can be confident that your Wi-Fi network will be up and running for years to come. Contact Computer Technicians today for more information about our WiFi installation services.
We also do the following:
- Setting up networks and routers for new homes and offices
- Expanding your current network of your home WiFi network.
- Relocating your wireless router for your home WiFi network.
- Upgrading your current router for your home or office
- Installing a new modem from your internet service provider.
- Improve wifi signal of routers for your home or office
- Create a wireless audit so its clear from other networks and connect other devices
- Solve WiFi drop outs for your home WiFi routers.
- Connect smart tv to your WiFi network’s signal and internet
- Troubleshoot your wireless device and internet.
- Upgrade your home network so multiple devices can connect.
- Tidy ethernet cables.
- Provide technical support for high speed stable internet connection so all devices are working correctly.
- Connecting phones, printers, laptop and other devices.
- Connecting Chromecast to your wireless network.
- Resetting router or WiFi password of your wireless network.
- Provide remote access to employees’ laptop.
- Casting screen from laptop or mobile devices to any other device.
- Fix issues with your wifi extender.
Our Wi-Fi Installation Process
1. We will conduct a site survey to assess your WiFi needs.
2. We will create a heat map of your property to determine the best location for your WiFi router and optimal placement of other device(s).
3. We will install your WiFi router and configure it for optimal performance of your internet connection.
4. We will test your WiFi network to ensure that it is working properly.
5. We will provide you with instructions on how to use your new network.
6. We will follow up with you after the installation to make sure everything is working smoothly.
7. Make sure your mobile devices and other connected devices talk to each other.
8. Check your wireless signal
9. Check the security of your device
10. Provide wireless solution
11. Install several access points for optimal performance and reliable service
12. Wi-Fi installation service
13. Reconfigure security system
We can analyse and upgrade the security of your existing or new wi-fi connection and solve wireless network issues.
We do Wifi troubleshooting and wireless installation service and installation of wireless equipment such as access points.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to troubleshoot common WiFi issues?
1. Check your router’s settings.
2. Check for interference
3. Update your router’s firmware
4. Move your router to a better location
5. Get a stronger antenna
6. Use a mesh WiFi system
7. Check for obstructions
8. Reduce the number of devices
9. Change your WiFi channel
10. Upgrade your internet package
11. Plug out and in your cables.
Are you able to install a Mesh?
Yes we can install or reconfigure a Mesh so it runs faster and better.
Are you able to come to my home or office?
Yes we are mobile units so we come to your home or office business.
Are able to install and supply a new modem if I require?
Yes we usually stock modems in our vehicle, so we can do this for you.
What is the difference between a modem and a router?
A modem connects you to your service provider where as a router simply connects your devices to the modem.
Are you able to reset a modem if required?
Yes we can reset a modem and reconfigure them so it is exactly like how it was before the reset.
Surrounded by a number of smart people and with the best tools/equipment at your disposal for businesses. Work guarantee! Please call us today for our services or for more information. We’ve done laptop repairs and online software setup!
TRUSTED BY HUNDREDS OF SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOMES IN MELBOURNE
Reviews from our customers
Happy clients are the bedrock of any Australian small business . Scroll below to have a look at our customer reviews.
Fix your computer issues today! Call us to arrange a same day service. Average rating/review 5/5