What is Microsoft 365?
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a complete package that mixes the best of several Microsoft services into one. It includes Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS). Office 365 has features like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access… Microsoft’s entire suite of productivity tools. All you need to do is sign up for an account with your email address after getting the software. You can install it on your computer or access it through their website (office.com) by signing in with your login details.
Microsoft 365 also benefits work environments by combining productivity tools with communication and security features into one package. With this product, you will get access to email and calendaring, Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, security tools such as advanced threat protection and enhanced data loss prevention, unified communications with Skype for Business Server, and a mobility experience that provides comprehensive device management.
If you have a business or home office, it would be beneficial to create an account. Since Microsoft 365 is cloud-based, this means that customers will need to access your Office 365 website to view your files and messages. In addition, if someone needs help with something they can easily contact you from their place of work or home without having to worry about interrupting you during holidays or during those rare days when you aren’t at the office.
The amazing thing about Microsoft 365 is how it works on so many levels and for so many different people: entrepreneurs, students/teachers, and businesses/companies. While there might be other services out there that provide similar benefits (i.e., Dropbox ), none of them offer the high-quality and professional communication that will be delivered through your Office 365 account.
Businesses and organizations also benefit from Microsoft 365 because it provides a communication suite that is easy to use, effective, and—most importantly—it’s all you’ll ever need for both your business and personal life. Your website can be accessed easily by any device with an internet connection or an email address so if you want to check out some work documents while waiting in line at the grocery store? No problem!
Microsoft offers many different packages to choose from depending on what you’re looking for: unlimited cloud storage space, access to apps like Skype or Yammer (a service similar to Facebook but exclusively for businesses), and much more.
Microsoft 365 helps bring together all of the different tools that you need in one place so there’s no longer a need to switch between programs or visit different websites just to get work done. With Office, Skype, OneDrive storage space for business users, 1 TB of OneDrive storage space for personal accounts, Office Online, security features, antivirus protection, and so much more, it’s no wonder that Microsoft 365 is quickly becoming the preferred choice of organizations all over the world.
With Microsoft 365 you won’t need to go on multiple websites to find what you’re looking for or waste time switching between different programs just to get work done. With Office, Skype, OneDrive storage space for business users, 1 TB of OneDrive storage space for personal accounts, Office Online, security features, antivirus protection, and so much more at your fingertips you’ll never want to use outdated software again!
The great news is that there are several ways in which you can try out this amazing service before committing to a purchase. Free trials are available to new customers and current subscribers can upgrade their account or unlock features such as Outlook mail. You can also purchase a subscription for Microsoft 365 through monthly payment plans, which you can cancel at any time without penalty – why not give it a try?
The service’s purpose is clear: to make your life easier and more organized and take some of the tedious and mundane tasks off your hands so you have more time to relax! If you want protection from viruses, malware, hacker attacks, spam emails, phishing scams, etc., access to all of the latest updates, new features as soon as they’re released, an online OneDrive storage space and email account, and support for all the latest Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (and any other program that requires an Office 365 subscription) then you should consider purchasing a monthly billable plan for this.
Additionally, with the use of Skype’s international calling plans, businesses can reduce costs by allowing employees to make calls on their behalf rather than taking up any home phone lines. Employees can then call internationally at no extra expense or for a low per-minute fee.
With Microsoft 365 now being used in over 200 million devices all over the world, this particular office software package is continuously being developed and refined to better benefit both home and business users alike. Even though eventually there will be new features available for individual use, the standardized cloud storage, and international calling plans benefits will remain within Microsoft 365.
Businesses should consider exploring the free Microsoft 365 trial to see for themselves how it can not only reduce their expenditure significantly but also increase their efficiency and productivity at work. Home users on the other hand can utilize these features to save both time and money, while there are still options available in terms of customizing their packages.
Currently, Microsoft Office 365 has monthly subscription package rates that start from $5 per user for just 50GB cloud storage up to $20 per month which provides an unlimited amount of online storage resources. There is even a volume-licensing option open to large organizations who want more exclusive paid extras such as team sharing notification emails or external sharing approval e-mails. For further details, interested parties can get in touch with the Microsoft sales representatives.
You can choose between many different packages or even customize your one depending on what you are trying to achieve. Once you have decided on the best package for your needs, it can save time and money by reducing IT costs as well as increasing productivity through enhanced collaboration capabilities.
There are also options for businesses who want specialist services that aren’t available in these software-as-a-service plans.
Companies that have multiple offices may find this more useful as they can manage all their IT systems in a centralized way rather than paying out each month for a plan in every branch they have.
6 Reasons why Microsoft 365 will benefit your home or business
- Windows 10 helps you store files that are important to you online using OneDrive so they’re available wherever you go as long as there’s an internet connection. You can also use it to back up your computer (called “Device Encryption”) and recover data easily. With Windows 10, you can save documents directly to OneDrive so that you don’t have to store files on your computer anymore. This means that no matter what happens to your laptop or desktop, as long as you have internet access all of your files will be safe online.
- If someone gets their hands on your password (which should always be very difficult for them), they won’t be able to read any messages you send because messages are encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption. Plus, even if something does happen and Microsoft isn’t able to stop it, there’s a $250,000 guarantee that covers the cost of recovering lost data after an attack.
- In addition to data protection, Microsoft has several other features that you should consider before making the switch. For one thing, you don’t have to worry about security patches – they release them every month so your software is always up-to-date. Plus, because bug fixes and patches are released for free (no more money wasted on buying new systems) and several different programs can be run at once, there’s no need to waste time upgrading or switching your system when something new comes out.
- Easy way to manage all business needs in one place. Why juggle between documents when everything related to your work (upcoming appointments, files sent/received from clients) is in one convenient location? A calendar and note-taking tool like OneNote can make life a lot easier, especially when it’s integrated with Office 365. With this change management software, you’ll get all your emails, documents, and tasks in one place without having to edit anything.
- Security is the main benefit of using Microsoft 365 over other services. Since they’re constantly releasing patches and new updates (for free), there’s no need to worry about vulnerabilities or bugs that would leave your system exposed to attack. Plus, if your computer gets stolen, Windows Login provides multi-factor authentication so even if someone has your login information, they won’t be able to access any of your files.
- As far as affordability goes, although the cheapest version comes at $7/month, the fee is waived if you sign up for the yearly plan. Unfortunately, there’s no free version; however, its price can be justified in an office or business setting. It makes tasks like sharing files and managing calls much more efficient, which helps to maximize productivity. This is a great way for companies to save money and time because instead of purchasing the software separately, it’s all available in one place. The best part? Microsoft 365 will never expire; you can use the services as long as you like! This means that you won’t have to worry about missing out on new features or having your subscription run out. It’s completely risk-free–no contracts required.
Can homes and businesses benefit from Microsoft 365?
Yes! Microsoft 365 is a great solution for both home users and business users alike. Each person who owns a PC or Mac computer with an active Windows 10 operating system or Apple iOS mobile device can benefit from having the right to use Microsoft Office 365 at its lowest price yet – free. Half of Fortune 500 companies already use it – proving they are among the biggest businesses in the world.
Can I cancel my Microsoft 365 subscription anytime?
You will be pleased to know that if you do decide that you wish to cancel your subscription at any point then this can easily be done by following just two simple steps which are listed below:
1) Go into account settings and navigate to the services & subscriptions tab
2)Once there click on “manage” next to the service in question (in this case it would be Office 365).
3)You will now see a menu appear with the option to cancel your subscription. Click on “cancel” and you are done!
Our professional verdict
Do I think Microsoft 365 is worth it? Absolutely! The security benefits alone make it well worth it since companies lose thousands of dollars every year due to security breaches. Plus, it has all of the features that are needed for a modern workplace including group chat rooms (for when you need to coordinate multiple people). If your company already uses Office products (e.g., Outlook), then using Office 365 would eliminate any extra costs associated with switching over to another service.
“But what if I need additional storage space? Or maybe I want a package tailored to my business’ specific needs?” Fortunately, there are several different user-friendly apps available so you can upgrade with ease—it’ll only take a couple of clicks.
If you have any questions about this package/how it works/ would like to get you started on Microsoft 365, you’ll be glad to know that a local technician in Melbourne will look after you.