If you suspect your computer has a virus, call us immediately. The quicker a virus is eliminated, the less likely it is that your data will be corrupted, stolen or permanently wiped. Online security is hugely important in a time when we conduct business, banking and other confidential activity online. Malware and spyware could prevent access to your data and money and even steal your identity.
Your computer could potentially have a virus if it’s experiencing the following symptoms:
- Taking too long to start up
- Has an altered desktop background
- Web pages won’t load
- Strange, persistent pop-ups
- Disappearing Windows taskbar
- Low disk space
- Redirection to unknown webpages
- Issues installing updates and other software
- Remove rootkits and trojans
Here at Computer Technicians, we run thorough diagnostic tests and pinpoint the security threat level. We then remove all spyware files and install anti-virus programs to ensure your computer is safe and protected before it’s returned to you.