1. We respect your privacy
- Computer Technicians respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about.
2. Collection of personal information
- Computer Technicians will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
Computer Technicians collects personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our website and when we provide our services to you.
4. Use of your personal information
Computer Technicians may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.Computer Technicians may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS
5. Disclosure of your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless you have given us your consent to do so or we are required by law.
6. Security of your personal information
Computer Technicians is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (https://computertechnicians.com.au/) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Computer Technicians is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.