Onsite IT Support Melbourne
When you own a business in Melbourne, you are responsible for its success. Onsite IT support helps with the day-to-day tasks as well as setting up systems that will work long into the future.
Many small businesses decide to hire an IT company or employee to handle technical issues that come up but may not be able to address them all.
What is onsite IT support?
Onsite IT support is a service provided by some business organizations to provide computer technicians onsite to users experiencing issues with computing devices.
The on-site technician will perform basic diagnostic tests or troubleshoots directly with the user or remote into the computer if it is problematic for the on-site technician to access your business.
On-call fees are typically full-rate during business hours, off-peak hours are discounted, and weekend rates are usually fixed price.
Many companies offer technical support plans as part of their group health insurance plan; these can be offered as an employee benefit or made available for purchase by an individual and their immediate family members.
Depending on the type of work being done, this can range from desktop software and hardware configuration to network administration.
On-Site Support Services
When the on-site employee is unable to resolve an issue or needs help with a task, they can contact us using one of two methods.
- Most organizations have some method of contacting their direct line for business potential and issues that are time-sensitive; many companies use email as well.
- If more serious problems arise, most businesses have either a phone number or ticketing system so that outside third-party technicians can access the computer if necessary.
When outside IT support services are needed, this can cause problems as it can be difficult to get them onsite during emergencies or at odd times of the day.
Many companies will invest in their own onsite technicians so that they can respond quickly if necessary. This helps ensure that issues are resolved as quickly as possible and reduces the number of after-hour charges by third-party onsite services providers.
What are some advantages of onsite IT support?
First, having on-site repair ensures that there are no gaps between your coverage for problems with your PC. This improves business productivity.
The second advantage is to easily communicate about specific problems with an agent who has already been made familiar with your system.
This is excellent choice for a business functions that require 24/7 computer support services.
What are the services offered?
An Onsite IT support provider support services like:
- Configuring hardware and software
- Onsite computer repairs
- IT helpdesk
- Network end to end security
- Disaster recovery
- Managed IT Support
- Project management
- Support provider for staff and students with disabilities or additional needs
- Training on the use of IT equipment, software applications, online services, and IT systems. As mentioned above, engineers can be employed to provide training in a number of areas including MS Office products (such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Also, a company offering inbound support provides a wide range of inbound tech support services for in-house operations at companies that need to have their in-house technical system up and running.
What are the solutions offered under Onsite IT Support?
On-site support provides the following types of solutions:
- proactive proactive monitoring 24/7 availability of servers and workstations, notification when the workstation or server is not available – remote assistance via Teamviewer or other tools
- emergency call-out service provider when something prevents you from working normally
- central management of all the devices via RMM like Atera;
- management of backup servers and systems;
- onsite personnel available for scheduled maintenance, configuration, and deployment of new systems, or just to help you get started with using it.
When purchasing an inbound tech support service plan, the following should be considered:
- ease of access to engineers.
With regards to price, smaller facilities are likely to pay less than larger facilities but this will depend on the level of service purchased.
On average, prices start around $121/hour which includes GST and all equipment costs associated with carrying out work.
Why choose us?
No matter what your situation is, if you need onsite IT support it should be provided by an experienced professional who has got plenty of technical expertise and internal resources in IT environment. We offer solutions on ad hoc basis.
If you are in Melbourne and are looking for someone with these services, turn to Computer Technicians.
Computer Technicians is an IT company that provides various computer services such as PC repair and sales and dedicated onsite support services.
By outsourcing your technical needs to Computer Technicians, you can be sure all issues will be resolved quickly and efficiently, allowing your employees to get back to work without any downtime or dropped projects. So why wait get in touch with us on 0484 357 559
Some additional FAQs:
What are the software you use to access computers?
We will be using TeamViewer most of the time. Apart from this, we will be using NinjaRMM or Atera.
Can you provide support after hours or during weekends?
Yes we provide support every day 24/7.
How important is it to have such a service?
If your business is your bread and butter, then you will need such a service to look after all your IT needs.
What if I can’t get hold of you via email? How else can I get in touch with you?
You can get in touch with us on our phone number and leave us a message. Alternatively, you can send us an SMS quoting ‘Urgent’.