Did you know that more than 3 million emails are sent worldwide every second? Yes, that’s right! It clearly shows how important an email is in today’s world.
Email helps us to be connected to the outside word. It helps us to keep in touch with our friends and family living in other parts of the world. In a business environment, emails are used to send important information and attachments.
We can setup and configure emails on Desktops, All-in-ones, laptops, tablets, iPads, iPhone, Apple MacBook, Apple iMac and Android devices.
- Setup and configure multiple emails on a device.
- Backup and archive old emails
- Recover email passwords
- Restore emails from a corrupted PST file
- Fix errors related to PST
- Migrate emails from PST to IMAP and vice-versa
- We can design beautiful signatures that attach themselves to a new mail or replies that you send.
- Upgrade your PST file to a newer format so it takes lesser space.
- Migrate emails, contacts & calendars from an old PC to a new one.
- Fix issues with Outlook Search not working
- Fix error codes related to Office like 30015-4
- Fix issues where your Windows or Mac stops receiving emails.
- Fix isssues where your emails may be stuck in Outbox.
We can troubleshoot, setup and configure emails on:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Apple Mail
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Mail
We can also troubleshoot, setup and configure emails which are:
- POP3 and IMAP Emails
- Exchange, Office 365 and G-suite Emails
- Bigpond, Optus, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail and iCloud Emails
Are you in search for a provider to host your website & emails at a reasonable cost? Look no further we can help.
Business Emails Setup
Wouldn’t it be so nice to have a custom email address under your domain name? For instance: email@example.com? – Yes! we can setup and configure this for you!
We’ve got years of experience setting up and migrating Emails. We can confidentially migrate all emails from your current service provider over to the new one both efficiently and cost-effectively so there is minimum downtime for your business.
Advantages of having a business email:
- Unique name and domain – Stand-out from the crowd
- At leas 50GB or more storage space – You’ll never need to tidy up your mailbox ever!
- Daily backups – You don’t have to worry if you accidentally deleted an email.
- Spam protection and filter.
- Malware, virus and trojan protection.
- Emails are always synced across all devices.
If you’re looking to sync contacts and calendars across multiple devices, you’ll need a Microsoft Exchange, a G-Suite email or an Office 365 subscription.
If you’re not receiving emails, please check if you’ve got an active and considerably fast internet connection.
Give us a call to see how we can help you with your email issues.