ASUS Laptop Repairs in Melbourne
Look no further for affordable ASUS laptop repairs in Melbourne.
If you accidentally damage your ASUS laptop, don’t worry. ASUS laptop is a very complex machine and even with the most careful treatment it might stop working for one reason or another – but no problem – there are people around who can help you, or you can help yourself. We are professional ASUS laptop repair experts and are here to help you.
Most ASUS laptop owners generally go for repairs due to broken screen or faulty keyboard, but there are many other things that may cause problems with your computer. Of course, if your ASUS laptop is not under warranty anymore you can always buy new hardware from online stores or order them from manufacturers’ websites directly – be sure to give it a thorough look so you do not miss anything important.
What else may happen to ASUS laptops?
One problem is overheating – this happens if you have dirt inside your cooling vents so ensure they are clean every six months or so – use compressed air or just blow into them gently. Another common problem is the battery life – if you find it draining too quickly, try to keep your ASUS laptop plugged in whenever possible so it does not run out of juice. Also, do not charge until the battery is completely drained – this may also help extend its lifespan.
If your ASUS laptop overheats after charging, there might be an issue with power supply or motherboard that must be checked by a professional. Dust is another big enemy for ASUS laptops that you should be aware of – it can build up inside any crevice and cause overheating as well as several other problems. The best way to deal with this problem is to use compressed air every couple of months or so (if you don’t want to buy one you can always go to a computer store and ask if they have a spare).
If you are experiencing any issues with your ASUS laptop, be sure to keep all its documentation so you can provide it to computer specialists. This will increase the chances of them being able to fix it in a timely manner. Also, most ASUS laptops come with a one-year warranty that should usually cover any hardware issue. Better safe than sorry!
Types of ASUS laptop repairs
There are many types of ASUS laptop repairs that you might have to deal with in your lifetime.
Problems with the charger
One type of repair is for problems with the charger. If you are having trouble charging your ASUS laptop, make sure that the plug is pushed all the way into the wall and into your ASUS laptop’s power port. It may also be possible that it is broken altogether if water damage has occurred.
Random shut downs
Another common problem is a ASUS laptop that randomly shuts down because there could be something wrong with either its battery or motherboard.
It is important to take good care of your computer to prevent serious damage from occurring in the long run, but if this does happen then you will need professional help right away because ASUS laptops are much harder to fix than desktop computers. An expert should be able to get your ASUS laptop up and running very quickly.
A common problem with ASUS laptops is that it will randomly shut off even if the battery has been fully charged, or not turn on at all. This could be because the battery is faulty or worn out and needs to be replaced, which can easily be done yourself for less money than having an expert do it.
Operating system reinstallation
Common ASUS laptop computer problems include having to reinstall the operating system, a virus attacking the device, or a motherboard malfunction where there is no traffic going between all of its parts resulting in a black screen when trying to turn on. If you have someone fix these issues in a timely manner, they will probably also be able to install anti-virus software which can intercept any future attacks before it spreads and corrupts other files. This can save you money since there won’t be any need for further repairs.
Laptop not turning on
If your ASUS laptop, simply isn’t powering on or stuck on the ASUS logo then normally this means that the battery needs to be charged or that it’s not plugged into anything at all. In some cases, the charger cord has shorted out and needs to either get fixed or replaced.
Virus / Malware
If your ASUS laptop will turn on but still has some issues running, then chances are you’ve had malware installed onto your system. The best way to combat this is to install an anti-virus software that will scan all files as they’re written or read into memory. You’ll want to regularly update the virus definitions so that it has the most up to date forms of protection against attacks so make sure to schedule a time with your technician to run a full scan, remove anything found, and update everything.
How to find a reputable ASUS laptop repair technician?
Finding a ASUS laptop repair company online in Melbourne isn’t too difficult however – you just must know where and how exactly to look. Using Google is always a safe bet since it delivers results from across the Web in an organized manner. In addition, typing “ASUS laptop repairs” followed by your city’s name in the search bar will usually yield relevant results.
Some people might consider it too time-consuming to find a ASUS laptop repair technician in this way, but it doesn’t take that much extra effort. Of course, if you have travel or logistical constraints then in some cases seeking help using your mobile device may prove more practical.
Why choose us?
We have compiled a list of reasons explaining why it’s really worth thinking about using an independent repair company rather than going through your manufacturer for a hardware problem.
- Some manufacturers charge customers huge fees for even the simplest repair work that may not even be necessary! In some cases, these companies will offer no guarantee on their work either, meaning you might end up paying out good money for little or no gain.
- Sometimes the manufacturer’s engineers simply do not have enough experience with common problems to give you an accurate quote over the phone – this is well known in the industry and happens all too often. You might be told that your ASUS laptop needs its motherboard replacing when this issue could be fixed by fitting a new heatsink instead! After paying for this work, it turns out that it wasn’t necessary at all, which means you’re left feeling very out of pocket indeed.
- We believe that if you know what parts are available for your machine, only then can you make an informed decision about whether it’s worth paying to replace them. Manufacturer’s will often offer ASUS laptops as ‘faulty’ with very few actual problems, so it’s up to you to be aware of this.
- Our service takes the worries away by allowing us to find out for certain what needs replacing and then just do it! This means that you will avoid any nasty surprises when your ASUS laptop is returned. Once again though, manufacturers also like to quote over the phone, but often fail to inform their customers of what doesn’t need fixing!
- We’ve already mentioned one key part of our process: diagnostics. We know exactly which parts are available for each model and can therefore easily provide an accurate cost estimate before proceeding with any work at all – there will be no unexpected costs, or nasty shocks when the ASUS laptop is dead.
- Our diagnostic process requires no special tools, experience with electronics or any physical intervention at all into your device. The repair price estimate you receive will be based on detailed computer analysis alone – this means that there’s no risk of damage due to mishandling during return transit, which can happen with courier services.
- If you’re not confident enough in your own ability to perform repairs yourself; don’t worry – it’s nothing like as difficult as it seems! Simply send us your ASUS laptop and we’ll get started right away, using our extensive experience in these machines to instantly determine what needs replacing. We’ll then perform the necessary work and ship it back to you as soon as possible.
- The knowledge that your computer is in capable hands. Why waste money on a new ASUS laptop when we can repair yours at a fraction of the cost? We’ve been repairing ASUS laptops for years and during this time we’ve made countless happy customers – not only do they save substantial amounts of money, but they gain peace of mind knowing their machine has been restored to full working condition by experienced professionals who know how ASUS laptops work and understand what needs replacing.